Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been a very long time since I open this page and write something.
Once, writing was my only escape, my only way to show people what I feel because i find it rather difficult to share my feeling in verbal.
Years has gone by.. many stories happen and life continue as it supposed to be.
Life has made me a different women now. Life has give me another live to carry and the story continues...
On my journey to find the real meaning of life, i found so many laugh and tears. But, from all that has happened, i don't dare to regret. Though I might be done so many mistakes, but that leaves so many things to learn and that in the future I will know.. to never take that path again.
On the share of days stories, on the feeling might I felt, on the true finding of love that will always continue, here I am..back to the writing moment... and it surely glad to be back....... because the journey is continue..........

No comments:

Post a Comment