Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Beginning

Ah ya... now I have this new list in my life. One to be expected. One day, it will fill my life with even more colors.
I was so devastated from my last 'lost' but it's back now. I took extra care for this one, don't wanna lose it again. No matter what happen to me, the baby have to live.
Every weeks, every doctor visit is a longing. After goggling, I decided this time to go to RSB Duren Tiga . The location is near our house and taken from the last experience, a special only for maternity hospital seems to be better.
I remember that I wait for almost month to get this doctor check up, and so on the first visit the doctor said that it is now 8 weeks. Can't believe that the miracle is happening again and I smiled.
Will share much after this one. Today I'm going for my 3rd Visit... Be good baby, Mommy wants to see you..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment